We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely, with the safety of our clients as our primary priority. Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions related to our services and COVID-19.
1. Are the HILS seminars still taking place?
Yes, HILS seminars are currently open for enrollment and have been since November 2021. For our most up-to-date HILS calendar, please click here.
2. What sort of precautions or safety measures do you have in place for your HILS Seminars?
Participant’s well-being is of the utmost importance to us and that’s why we are taking the following precautions regarding COVID-19.
- Individuals must be fully vaccinated to attend the program. Per CDC definition a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a two-shot series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- The Thursday before the program, we check in with each attendee to ensure they are not showing any COVID-19 symptoms and have not been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19. If they answer yes to either question, we will work with them to reschedule them to a later program.
- At the seminar, we will adhere to CDC guidelines on social distancing. Please review our COVID-19 disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
3. Will anything be different in 2022?
We have made some major changes regarding the location of our programs. After carefully reviewing and visiting various venues, we have partnered with four outstanding venues: the Courtyard Amelia Island by Marriott in Fernandina Beach, FL, the Jekyll Island Club in Jekyll Island, GA, the Well Being Retreat Center in Tazewell, TN and, as in the past, Hotel Park City (a Marriott Autograph resort hotel) in Park City, Utah.
These venues are prioritizing COVID-19 protocols and offer spaces that will allow for social distancing while not inhibiting the participants from the unique HILS experience.
4. What’s your cancellation or reschedule policy for HILS due to COVID-19?
We continue to exercise flexibility with reschedule requests due to COVID-19, below is the current policy for HILS seminars:
- If Stop At Nothing cancels a program due to safety risks associated with COVID-19, participants will receive a full tuition refund.
- If a participant reschedules to a new program date, the reschedule fee will be waived.
- If a participant cancels their HILS attendance, the normal cancellation policy will apply. (Cancellations or reschedules received within 30 days of the program date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the tuition cost. Cancellations between 30 and 60 days of the program will forfeit 50% of the tuition cost.)
5. Do you deliver seminars and programs virtually for teams and individuals?
Yes, the Stop At Nothing team is fully equipped to take teams and individuals through our organizational transformation (team process), PEAK seminars, and Coaching and Consulting sessions all online. Our experienced facilitators will work with you to ensure this virtual experience is seamless, engaging, and transformative. Visit our virtual offerings page to learn more.
Stop At Nothing also provides live facilitated virtual sessions to help teams and organizations manage crises, change, and stay grounded in times like this. Since the crisis began, we have been running many online programs for leadership teams that allow them to transform fear into purpose, energy and drive.
Reach out to us today to learn more here.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (including any variant thereof) exists anywhere that people gather. By attending a High Impact Leadership Seminar (“HILS”) or any other in-person event hosted by Stop at Nothing, Inc. (“SAN”), you acknowledge that you understand the health risks involved and that you are choosing to attend the event on your own accord. You further acknowledge and agree that despite all COVID-19 protocols and safety precautions exercised by SAN and each venue at these events, SAN cannot guarantee that its attendees will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19 (or a variant thereof) at such events. Furthermore, you agree to voluntarily waive and release SAN and its affiliates and their owners, directors, officers, employees, vendors, contractors and staff from any and all liability for any claims or potential claims, including any claims related to COVID-19 and any travel expenses should you have to reschedule to a later event. All HILS and other event attendees are required to follow CDC guidelines and local guidance regarding COVID-19. If you do not feel well, you are encouraged to stay home and contact SAN to reschedule to a later event.