Stop at Nothing respects your privacy.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients’ trust.
Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Stop At Nothing.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our clients share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our clients.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of client information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal client information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the client in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the client, or are requested by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our client information.