This course balances group sessions, one-to-one work, and customized personal exercises. TLC is designed for graduates of HILS-2 who are prepared for a powerful renewal of prior leadership growth commitments.
Topics addressed include:
- Turning difficult and stressful situations into opportunities
- Increasing emotional intelligence
- Overcoming internal barriers and non-useful behaviors
- Sustaining personal motivation for productivity and performance
- Integrating growth into daily practice
- Enhancing creativity and flexibility
- Gaining courage to take smart risks
- Prerequisite: HILS-2
- Class size: 14 participants
- Length: 6 days - Sunday through Friday
- Ivy, VA (near Charlottesville) - Bailey's Retreat Center
- Tuition: $7,500 including lodging and meals
For more information about this or any of our other programs and services, please contact us.