The leadership transformation continues at HILS-2 with intensive leadership self-awareness and discussions designed to uncover leadership potential and release roadblocks to success.
Participants have the opportunity to review the leadership action plan created at HILS-1, and reflect on progress and areas for further development.
HILS-2 concentrates on:
- Facing self-reality
- Identifying self-limitations
- Fostering personal change
- Integrating excellence into daily life
- Enhancing "followership"
- Prerequisite: HILS-1
- Class size: 14 participants
- Length: 5 days - Monday through Friday
- Jekyll Island, GA - Jekyll Island Club Hotel
- Tuition: $7,500 including lodging and meals
For more information about this or any of our other programs and services, please contact us.