HILS-1 increases emotional intelligence and reinforces personal relationships, lowering stress and enabling work/life balance.
Stop At Nothing’s High Impact Leadership Seminar-1 (HILS-1) is a unique, powerful, and transformational five-day, small group leadership program. Each program participant group consists of eight to ten executives and leaders from diverse companies, industries, organizations and countries that come together to discover how to make highly effective leadership changes from the inside out. HILS-1 is based on the principles of experiential learning, self-awareness and personal responsibility.
Participants return with a heightened awareness of leadership strengths and weaknesses that translates into measurable, bottom line impact.
When you talk to HILS-1 alumni, you talk to people whose human potential has been focused, people who have broken through personal barriers to reach new levels of achievement. Participants emerge with a clear course of action, and the tools to make their leadership vision a reality.
- Class size: 10 participants
- Length: 5 days - Monday through Friday
- Amelia Island, FL - Elizabeth Pointe Lodge
- Waynesboro, VA (near Charlottesville) - Iris Inn
- Morelos, Mexico - Posade del Tepozteco
- 2017 US program tuition is $6,750, not including lodging or meals
- 2018 US program tuition is $7,000, not including lodging or meals
- International program tuition varies. Please contact us.
- Corporate discounts are available for organizations sending 10 or more participants in a given year.
For more information about this or any of our other programs and services, please contact us.